"You’re not me. Nor are you an extension of my will. And so you need to make your own damn mistakes, to learn how to pick yourself up when you fall. I’ll help. But I think there’s value in getting lost. I think there’s a strength that only comes from fumbling your own way out of the darkness."
"Execution is the sexiest thing in business."
— Gary Vaynerchuk, @garyvee
"There are three type of people [in the world]: there’s people who make things happen, there’s people who let things happen, and there’s people who wondered what the hell happened."
"The only way for someone to cure themselves of shyness is through enthusiasm. Being enthusiastic will make you forget that you’re shy, in that excitement. It all depends on what you’re talking about, and how you feel about that topic. Seek information about a curiosity that you feel enthusiastic about the prospect of learning the answer to."
— John Crystal
"I think I let people in so that they can be the medicine for my hurt. It usually just ends up turning into poison that makes my skin stink and rots my bones."
- Camera: Nikon D3x
- Aperture: f/5
- Exposure: 1/800th
- Focal Length: 60mm
- Camera: Epson Perfection4490
"1. Do not hate them for it. They are on a journey too.
2. Understand that sometimes you will be a bandage caressing a temporary wound or you will be a pinnacle of permanency rooted deeply in their heart. Accept that you do this to people too.
3. Do not step on your feet trying to find a rhythm you are not meant to follow.
4. Do not let it harden you: continue to nurture, continue to love.
5. People use words as anchors to latch onto bits of you and when they leave remind yourself that the sea never bled itself dry because a ship left it.
6. Write the nastiest letter and burn it.
7. Yes, they may have illuminated pieces of you that you were unaware existed. But now you do and they are not the last person to remind you.
8. Dizzy yourself with everything you love, like dancing in the greenhouse to horrid pop songs or reading Haruki Murakami.
9. Set all that anger ablaze, you are wasting your time sifting through it.
10. Internalize the fact that you were still breathing before you met them.
11. Forgive them."
If we’re dating you are free to touch my butt whenever you please. You’re welcome.
Haha pure bliss #TheDream